LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONLINE BUSINESS

Posted by Prue Morland | 2:15 AM | 0 comments »

Is the Passport to Wealth System a plan that works?

Do you want to be a BIG DOG or a little dog??

I have been in search of a homebased business for over 25 years that I could in a short period of time start making the amount of money that I wanted to make from home. I have been in the Real Estate Industry since 1980 and I have always done 6 figure income, but the true meaning of life to me is loving what you do. Getting up every morning and can't wait to get to work. Do what you want when you want. NO BOSSES!!!

I am very thankful for the career that I had since 1980. But I've never have been really happy doing this for a living. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the work force that do well and really don't like their job. But I know there are many people who live pay check to pay check and can hardly get up in the morning to do this daunting task everyday for peanuts. Lousy condition and insane bosses.

I have been in many on-line businesses in which I had no clue what I was doing. Paid thousands in advertising and countless hours on the internet that never did anything for my business but drain money from my account and take time away from my family. Did you know that 95% of all internet businesses fail due to the lack of knowledge and sincere mentors to help you.

I have had businesses other than on line businesses and the amount of money to start this is huge tens of thousands of dollars , will you really make any money quick. Maybe..Maybe not!! Time??? What's that?? If your are successful in a business venture you have no time to enjoy it. 20 hour days 8 days a week. Oh and those employees whose could care less about your business. They come to work ,but most of the time, don't do anything for you. And don't forget the stealing from you. That's inevitable.They will steal from you in the drop of a hat. Honest people are hard to come across. The Passport system can Honestly say are full of honest people who truly want to help you.

For about 25 years now I have searched the internet for the one business that is....Credible, something that you can do from your home with NO budget. That's the funny part. I have sold household items to water filters to surveys to stuffing envelope and they are never what they seem. believe me!! I've been there. Save yourself the headache!!! Use my 25 years of stupid decisions and save yourself!!!

Our system is one of a kind and our mentoring team goes above and beyond to help you become successful. You are actually trained by live people for as long as it takes not some emial system that tells you what to do. Bypass that evil learning curve.The mentors 4u team is one of a kind in my book. Always implementing fresh new wave technology system to keep your business moving forward. It doesn't matter who you are you could be someone who doesn't know how to turn of a computer to a genius mentality. You will always be treated with patience and respect.You can know nothing about the internet and become a very successful business professional in a short period of time.

I sincerely vouch for the passport to wealth system that iIwill include my phone number that you can call me at anytime and ask me about my business.

Do yourself a favor.....

At least take the 20 minutes out of your day to see what we are all about.

I wonder what would happen if you don't???

I would be very upset with myself if it was something that worked and I just blew it off. Think of being financially independent to do whatever you want whenever you want. You can have a life like that. Months down the line I'll be working from my mountain retreat home while you arec still stuck in traffic trying to get to work at 5am

Check it out

You owe it to yourself

Rick Kapsin 661-202-5990 PST

rb.international@ Rick Kapsin an up coming internet professional specializing in internet mentoring systems

0 comments